7 Things you might not know about Chocolate!
To celebrate the new launch of our beloved Chocolate Masque I thought I’d share with you guys 7 amazing benefits of chocolate that you probably don’t know.. So keep reading!
- It smells good, I know you already know that…right? Well some studies show that chocolates sweet smell can actually enhance your mood! Cool!
- There are recent studies that claim eating chocolate twice a week can decrease your risk of heart failure.
- Dark Chocolate has a potent amount of antioxidants when applied to the skin.
- Chocolate has natural sunscreen properties that can help shield the skin from harmful UV rays.
- Dark chocolate makes an excellent skin-detoxifier when used with caffeine. Coffee anyone?
- It promoted blood circulation, and when used in haircare it can increase hair growth.
- Chocolate is a natural anti-inflammatory so when used in its raw form in skincare it can actually help relieve breakouts and red flare-ups.
Fountain of Youth is a leading vegan skincare product line that specializes in cleansers, toners, moisturizers, serums, exfoliants, and masques. We have vegan skincare for acne, wrinkles, redness, and other skin problems. Our gentle, farm-grown ingredients are 100% organic and made with ❤️ in Oregon. You can shop for vegan skin care products on our website and we also offer organic spa professional wholesale skin care as well. If you love our products, consider becoming an ambassador by promoting our products and showing the world that vegan skincare doesn’t have to be boring. We will never sell on Amazon or other third-party websites because vegan and organic skincare don’t have to mean expensive skincare. Show us some love on our Facebook or Instagram page.