Choosing a skincare line, and one that you can trust is a complicated thing! With our brand always collaborating with other brands and bloggers every day, it is important for us to allign our values with the brands we do business with. It’s not a secret that there are thousands of brands out there and choosing the right one isn’t always easy.
Our brand ambassador, Julie, asks these questions before choosing beauty products to buy and/or promote:
- What do the reviews say? And I’m not talking the good reviews, but what do the bad reviews say? And how does the company respond to bad reviews? This can be a bit of a time consuming slope, but i always read up on what people are saying good and bad. It is important to me to deliver high end service and go above and beyond- so I expect that from any company I give my money to. If I see a poor review handled badly, I’ll take my money and go elsewhere.
- Where is the product manufactured? I want to support our local community, so I buy local.
- Can I talk to an actual human, today? Like when I call, will they answer?
- Is it fairly priced?
- Does the price justify the quality?
- Is it cruelty free or vegan?
Photo Cred: Laura Waggoner
Fountain of Youth is a leading vegan skincare product line that specializes in cleansers, toners, moisturizers, serums, exfoliants, and masques. We have vegan skincare for acne, wrinkles, redness, and other skin problems. Our gentle, farm-grown ingredients are 100% organic and made with ❤️ in Oregon. You can shop for vegan skin care products on our website and we also offer organic spa professional wholesale skin care as well. If you love our products, consider becoming an ambassador by promoting our products and showing the world that vegan skincare doesn’t have to be boring. We will never sell on Amazon or other third-party websites because vegan and organic skincare don’t have to mean expensive skincare. Show us some love on our Facebook or Instagram page.